Thursday, April 25, 2013

I'm going to submit an article

A woman I knew from college got an article published in an online magazine.  It's actually a devotional and it's pretty amazing.  While reading it, I thought....I really need to do this. 

It's scary starting out in the writing world.  I know there will be rejections, but still...knowing your work will be criticized and actually experiencing it are two different things.  Still, I couldn't help but be inspired by this woman.  She's only a few years older than me and she's only been blogging for about a month and now look!  She's got a publication for her resume!  Pretty awesome :)

So let's do this together.  If you're interested in doing some freelance for magazines, let's work on submitting an article to a publication of your choice.  Feel free to comment on your experience!

Right now, I'm working on an article for moms about weight loss.  I'm a bit of a chunky woman who is in the process of losing a bunch of weight, so I have first hand knowledge and words of wisdom.  Hopefully, the magazine will accept!  They take a few months to reply.  I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment